My name is Lee Carter, I have been playing baseball my whole life. I formerly played baseball at Contra Costa College until I received a scholarship to play baseball at William Jessup University. There I played and graduated with my B.S in Kinesiology with a concentration in Exercise Science. I’ve always had a deep love for training so I began to get Strength and Conditioning Certification (CSCS). Baseball has always been my passion, I have learned the game from great instructors and being a player myself. I love to help athletes grow
into their full potential, by using my knowledge of the game and strength, agility and mental training in combination.
Lessons Include :
● Body Awareness Assessment
● Strength and Conditioning Hand Eye Training
● Agility, Speed, Core and Functional Training
● Hitting Mechanics
● Outfield Coordination drills
Coach Villanueva manages and instructs pitching for his multiple travel teams. A native of Hawaii, Villanueva took his pitching talents from University to Hawaii to San Jose State University. A stickler for the fundamentals, Villanueva’s no-nonsense approach brings smarts and discipline to create headstrong pitchers.
- Played professional baseball for the Florida Marlins organization
- 30 Years experience doing lessons
- 25 years coaching experience at College, High School, Travel Ball, and Little League levels.
- 2021 GHS CCS Championship Head Coach
- 2005 Little League Softball World Series Manager
Bradley Pitching Lab
Bio: Christopher Bradley was a left-handed pitcher for New Mexico State his junior and senior year.
During the 2012 campaign at Gavilan College (JC in Gilroy, CA) Bradley was named 1st team All -Conference and Pitcher of the year for Northern California .Bradley’s passion is to work individualized or in small groups to continue to help young pitchers develop their skills and passion for pitching.
Education: Christopher Bradley received his Bachelor’s in Business from New Mexico State University and then later received his Master’s in Business from the University of Pikeville.
Mission Statement: “Help kids live out their dream of playing college baseball like I did.”
Services: Individual lessons. Small Group (2-4) In season/off season Arm Care Routine, In season/off season throwing program, Video Analysis. Player evaluation (annually/Semi-Annually. Player Profile.
- Born and raised in Gilroy CA
- 4 years varsity catching experience
- 3 years division 1 catching experience on a full ride scholarship
- 6 years as Assistant Varsity coach at Gilroy High